Sunday, November 24, 2013

A Letter from the North Pole!

Today was the most surprising of all. 

I had run to the store, and Kelley and Kaitlyn had been home for a bit.  Kaitlyn was sent to her room to get her jammies so we can put them on.  She's in her room a few seconds and we here, "Mom, Dad, guys I think I found something."  We hear, "It happened again!". 

Having no clue what she was talking about we go to see.  There was a letter on her bed.  It was addressed to, "Kaitlyn Elizabeth, Pink Bedroom, Doern House". So, whoever it is has been stalking us, they know where she sleeps.

We go to look at the letter, and it's from Santa Claus himself! 

Inside was a letter, just for Kaitlyn!
"
Dearest Kaitlyn,
Have you been naughty or have you been nice?
I’m making my list, and I’m checking it twice.
Are you picking up your toys?
Do you make your bed each day?
If I asked your Mom & Dad, “Good or Bad?”
What would they say?
Do you mind your manners?
Say, “Thank You” and remember, “Please”?
How often do you say, “Bless You”
When someone happens to sneeze?
Are you throwing tantrums,
Yelling and throwing things?
Are you going in your pull-ups and panties?
Are you being mean?
Remember to keep your behavior good!
Be your very special best!
I may even send a friend,
To make sure you pass the “Nice List” test.
"
We have no idea how the letter got here, but at least now we know who it's from.  At the same time, this one referred to a special friend, and the other one said it would be HER special friend. 

Things are just getting more and more crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment