Thursday, July 9, 2009

blog Hijacked

So I just wanted to Hi-Jack this blog momentarily to let people know that we are learning to live with this pain. Every breath is just a bit easier then the last. We have our ups and our downs. Sometimes more downs then ups but we have each other. The other night Tammy came to me and said "I wish you didn't hurt, but I am glad that it is you that is going through it with me." Honestly that is the same way I feel. I would do anything to take away the pain, to make things okay. But I can't so I learn to deal and I help my wife deal and she helps me deal. I love Tammy with all my heart and it kills me to see her hurt this way. So I try to make her smile (I succeed most of the time) and when I dont I hold her and cry with her. It's hard to describe how in what seems like a blink of an eye your whole world can change. I still see my son when I close my eyes, and sometimes when I am awake. I wish i could have gotten to know the man he would have become. I know God has a reason for everything that happens. I pray that some day I may know the reason why. But I trust Him and know that He does know best. Anyways, Tammy is out of the shower now so I need to hurry before my Hi-jack gets caught. Thanks to all those that keep us in your thoughts and prayers...it means alot to us when we hear that. Most of all keep smiling, this was our first, but not our last. We have many more happy memories to make in the future :)

~Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment