Saturday, May 2, 2009

Attempting the impossible...

So, Kelley and I have decided that yes, we are going to have a "nursery". The problem is the room we plan to use as the nursery is, well, a disaster area. Seriously, I'm sure if the government saw it we would qualify for federal disaster relief money.

I believe in miracles!


I'm just over three months pregnant, which means we have about six months to make miracles happen. By "We", I mean Kelley. Seeing as how right now I'm not allowed to do anything. Plus, the six months is only the "estimated due date" bean could decide to show up whenever the heck he wants.

Yeah, I know we are dreaming


SO - this is the "before" picture. I plan on putting up progress pictures as we go along. There will be a lot more put up here I'm sure once we actually start getting things, and we know whether we have "snakes and snails" or "sugar and spice" coming.

Wish us luck, I have no clue where we are going to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment